People are more budget conscious than ever. . A current trend in the legal market is a demand for low cost and unbundled legal services. The Sands Law Group, APLC prides itself on providing a large firm experience for our clients while providing affordable legal services found in smaller law firms. This combination allows for effective strong legal services while not putting the client in a position to choose whether or not the legal services will put them in a life or death financial situation. A client shouldn’t have to choose between paying for a lawyer and having their day in court.
Scheduling a Consultation
The Sands Law Group, APLC knows that finding the right attorney to represent you is something you are seriously considering. We charge a flat fee for our consultations and when you hire us, we credit that consultation fee towards your retainer agreement or invoice.
- Is My Spouse Entitled to Half My Business?
- What are the Most Common Financial Mistakes Made Before or During Divorce?
- How Will the House, Vehicles, and Other Property be Divided?
- How are Debts Divided during Divorce?
- What is the Difference Between Annulment and Divorce?
- What Papers do I Need to File to Begin Divorce Proceedings?
- How Much Spousal Support (Alimony) Will One Spouse Pay to the Other?
- Can I Relocate With My Child/Children to a Different State?
- Can a Child Choose Which Parent They Want to Live With?
- How is Child Custody Determined?
- What is Reasonable Visitation?
- What Factors are Considered when Determining Child Custody?
- My Ex Won’t Abide by Custody Arrangements, What Do I Do?
- Who Claims Child As Dependent on Taxes After Divorce?
- What Does Supervised Visitation Mean?
- What Are Common Child Custody and Visitation Arrangements?
- How Do I Change My Current Custody and Visitation Order?
- How Do I Obtain a Child Support Order?
- How Is the Child Support Calculated?
- Do I have to Pay Child Support If I Have No Visitation Rights?
- Can I Pay or Receive Cash For Child Support?
- Can Child Support Be Reduced If I Have More Children?
- How Do I Collect Child Support if the Non-Custodial Parent is in Another State?
- If I Have Joint Custody, Do I Still Have to Pay Child Support?
- How Do I Request Child Support Modification?
- When Do Child Support Payments Begin?
- Can I Get My Child Support Modified If I Lose My Job?
Bankruptcy or Settlement?
- Should I Try and Settle With My Creditors or File Bankruptcy?
- What’s the Difference Between a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
- Am I Eligible for a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
- Can I Keep My Home in a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13?
- How Long Does A Bankruptcy Take?
- What Property Can I Keep During a Bankruptcy?
- Will Bankruptcy Impact My Credit?
- Will I be Able to Obtain a Credit Card or Open a Bank Account After I File Bankruptcy?
- Will Bankruptcy Impact My Ability To Get or Keep a Job?