Whether you are considering divorce, need help with a contract dispute, or have been charged with a criminal offense, The Sands Law Group, APLC can help. Our experienced, highly-skilled legal team is committed to providing premier legal services to each and every one of our clients, at an affordable rate.
Our bilingual staff represents clients in English, Spanish, French, Arabic, and Hebrew. Services are tailored to each client’s individual budget, goals, and objectives, and we will ensure that you fully understand your rights and options before moving forward with any legal strategy. Contact us today at (808) 466-3667 for a confidential consultation about your case.
Our areas of practice are diverse, allowing clients to address multiple legal issues “under one roof.” At The Sands Law Group, APLC, our practice areas of focus include:
- Bankruptcy—There is an unfortunate misconception that filing bankruptcy equals financial ruin. In fact, bankruptcy can provide exceptional relief and allow individuals, families, and businesses to start with a clean slate, rebuilding their financial futures and repaying creditors at a rate they can handle.
- Civil Litigation—If you need legal help with any civil matter, from a personal injury case to a business dispute, the civil litigation team at The Sands Law Group, APLC can help.
- Commercial & Consumer Debt Defense—Being trapped under crushing debt can be one of the most stressful experiences of a person’s life. If you are dealing with mounting debt and creditor harassment, you don’t have to suffer in silence.
- Contract Disputes & Negotiations—Proactively hiring an attorney before entering into any contract is the best way to prevent contract disputes. If you are already in a contract dispute, however, an experienced lawyer can help you reach a resolution.
- Criminal Defense—If you are facing criminal charges, it is in your best interest to seek immediate counsel. Whether you’ve been charged with a first-offense DUI, theft, or sexual assault, hiring an experienced defense attorney is critical to a favorable outcome.
- Family Law—Matters of family law can be particularly emotional. Whether you’re dealing with divorce, child custody, spousal support, or domestic abuse, you need an attorney with the compassion and wisdom to guide you through this process in the quickest, least painful, and most economical way possible.
- Real Estate—Even small real estate transactions involve a substantial investment. Whether you’re buying a multi-million dollar property or your starter home, the small expense of hiring an experienced real estate lawyer can help to ensure that your rights, best interests, and finances are protected throughout the entire process.